STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in God the Father, Creator of all things visible and invisible.
- The Bible is God’s divinely inspired revelation to man...infallible and authoritative.
These Holy Scriptures are not to be added to, nor subtracted from, by anyone.
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority for all matters of faith, truth, morality, and Christian living.
- There is only one true God, revealed to us in the Old and New Testaments as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God, the eternal Word and the one and only Savior.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, both fully human and fully divine; Who lived a sinless life; Who suffered and was crucified as an atonement for sin; Who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day; Who ascended into Heaven; and Who will return in victory to rule forever.
- The only terms of salvation that we may proclaim are those expressed in the New Testament: faith, repentance, confession of faith in Jesus Christ, and baptism for the remission of sins and for the promised presence of the Holy Spirit.
- The basis of unity of all believers is a commitment to the authority of the Old and New Testaments.
- The unity of all followers of Christ can be realized on the basis of a return to the primitive pattern for Church doctrine in practice, in polity, and in life as seen in the New Testament.
- We believe it is ill advised to contribute to division and disunity by aligning ourselves, on the basis of opinion, with any party or sect. Rather, in the spirit of the first century Church and many early Christian reformers, we choose to be non-sectarian.
- It is required that RPLF Directors, Officers and Staff adhere to these teachings and principles. Each RPLF Representative is expected to strive to attain the goals of Christian character and conduct which are implied in these teachings.
governing corporate DOCUMENTS
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Corporate Visionary Partnerships
The Vision Appeared
During a delayed honeymoon, Lee and Rayanne Peplinski felt God place serving on their hearts in Spring 2010. The following spring they were leading the very first team into Belize to serve remote areas. The humbling love and thankfulness of those they served was forever etched onto their hearts. Subsequent trips leading teams from The New England College of Optometry further imprinted their heart that God was using them to further His Kingdom and to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. God laid out a road-map and called the Peplinski's into the deeper water of faith to see where He was leading in Spring 2018.
The Vision Became Reality
While preparing for a mission into the Dominican Republic with two teams (and later into Nigeria) one morning, God nudged the Peplinski's into oceans deep with divine inspiration to create a world that could see better both physically and spiritually. Ret.Pray.Love.Foundation was incorporated March 23, 2018 with a vision to be the foremost Christ-centered eyecare ministry, focusing on physical and spiritual well-being throughout the world. Our mission is simple: create a world where everybody sees better both physically and spiritually. Our purpose is to provide eyecare while fulfilling the call to share God’s love. Our values include Bold Courage, Compassion, Excellence, Faithfulness, Servanthood, Integrity, Humility and Partnership.
The Vision Continues
Ret.Pray.Love.Foundation has led several missions into Nigeria, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Belize, and Peru. The Board of Directors consist of 5 lay persons and 6 licensed practicing Optometrists. We have partnered with Kentucky College of Optometry and the New England College of Optometry, as well as the Fellowship of Christian Optometrists International, to make better eyecare providers through education and interactive/hands-on learning while opening the spiritual eyes of the Optometry profession toward compassionate clinical care. Our goals while in the mission field are to empower people to self-manage ocular health needs, partner with local health authorities to foster empowerment of Public Service Education and with spiritual leaders to form a bridge from physical health to spiritual well-being through prayer and connection to the local church.
RPLF shares the Gospel freely with each patient while tracking the number of Bibles given and Salvations for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ. In clinic, we are able to identify individuals with ocular health diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, and dry eye then treat these conditions through medications or via appropriate surgical referral to local surgeons or potential surgical follow-up teams. Measurable statistics include the number of examinations performed, glasses prescribed, eye diseases diagnosed and treated, and referrals made to local providers for surgery and follow-up. Also tracked are age ranges, genders, low-vision diagnoses, readers, sunglasses, and safety glasses. RPLF will share clinic data with all local government, spiritual, and educational leaders without compromising patient confidentiality.