Monies received on your behalf are tax-deductible and non-refundable. Canadian and International payment platforms are not accepted at this time and applicable conversations fees will be deducted from any funds received on your behalf.
Trip Pricing Per Person: $1025/USD ~ Does NOT include airfare!
Maximum Participants: 20
Trip Duration: 9 days / 8 nights Travel Nights: October 11th & 17th
Clinic Days: 4 PSA Day: 1
Non-refundable Registration Fee: $150 due by April 15th
Payment Due Dates: May 15th & July 15th
Your Trip Includes:
- Mandatory Criminal Background and Abuse Registry Check ($50)*
- RPLF Administrative fee ($25)
- In-country RPLF Leadership: Optometric, Operations and Spiritual Care ($50)
- Translators & Guides ($50)
- In-country ground transportation: to/from airport/ministry sites ($75)
- 3 Meals/Day American or Peruvian (excludes food at airports) ($275)
- Local Cultural Experience Dinner & Show ($35)
- Lodging including linens, towels,& bedding ($275)
- Gallagher Short-Term Travel Insurance: medical, evacuation and equipment ($40)
- Field Ministry Materials: clinic supplies, patient and PSA handouts, devotional guides, & Spanish Bibles ($125)
- RPLF Team Shirts: “Until All Can See” Peru 2020 cotton blend long sleeve t-shirt & “Once I Was Blind, Now I See” wicking shirt ($25)
What’s NOT Included:
- Transportation to/from U.S. airport
- Passports (must be valid six (6) months after departure date)
- School-affiliated team shirts (CrossTees will be to assist in creating and ordering)
- Optional Lima Historic Tour (fees vary depending on bus, walking or museum $)
- Paragliding ($85/USD cash-only)
- Souvenir Money
Flight costs vary based on purchase date, departure city and class fare. Unless arrangements (including full payment) are made with RPLF’s Operations Outreach Coordinator, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PURCHASING AIRFARE AND PROVIDING CONFIRMATION TO RPLF NO LATER THAN MAY 15, 2020! Arrival into Lima must be scheduled to arrive no later than 11:50 PM on October 11th to meet RPLF Leadership, the team, and our in-country guides. TSA Pre-Check and Global Entry are preferred for each traveling team member as they reduce the departure/arrival processing time significantly. These do not apply to our arrival into Lima.
All RPLF Leadership will book Delta Airlines flights from SDF connecting ATL into LIM. Rates vary based on class fare ($1005/Basic – $1265/Comfort+).
Delta Airlines option: Purchase lesser priced class fare and request class/seat upgrade using Delta Rewards. No guarantees are made for upgrade request.
RPLF’s application process is lengthier due to increased insurance requirements and international compliancy regulations. We appreciate your understanding.
* Due to insurance requirements, all Visionary Volunteers must complete a Criminal Background and Abuse Registry Check. If your employer or school requires same, please provide contact information for report verification. If approved by RPLF Insurance Underwriter, monies will be applied to your trip balance.